Campbell High School is very proud of its students. One way we celebrate this is through our School Board Uniform Policy which enables students to identify as part of our school community. The Principal and staff encourage students to dress neatly and appropriately at all times. The school carries a range of uniform items which are available from the front office.
The school maintains strong links with the Clan Campbell of Scotland. The tartan forms part of the school uniform with the school crest and motto also from Clan Campbell.
Support from parents and carers in this area is essential to the success of our uniform policy, which encourages appropriate dress, cleanliness, good grooming and pride in appearance, whilst still allowing for flexibility and individuality. Students may only choose from the following:
- Campbell High School polo-shirts
- Campbell High School polar fleece jumper, plain navy or white jumper.
- Campbell High School lightweight jacket, plain navy or white jacket. Please note that hooded tops are not school uniform
- Campbell tartan skirt
- Campbell High School tracksuit pants
- Plain navy blue shorts, denim shorts (no shorter than hands by side, fingers extended), trousers, tracksuit pants
- Blue jeans, without holes or tears
- Light blue PE t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Appropriate enclosed footwear that protects feet and meets the safety requirements of all practical subjects.
- Sun protection is encouraged, particularly in PE. The school has navy blue bucket hats available for sale.
Please note: students are required to change for PE into shorts, track pants of exercise skirts, appropriate footwear and a light blue t-shirt.
Uniforms may be purchased from the Front Office. Pricing details are listed below: