STUDENT WELFARE AND MANAGEMENT
Student Management Philosophy
Campbell High School is an active and productive centre of learning, providing quality education to enable all students to achieve their full potential by providing a wide range of academic, social and physical opportunities. Campbell High is committed to excellence and there is a constant expectation that all our students will achieve their ‘personal best’. Our Student Management Program stresses the importance of the classroom environment and school climate and emphasises teacher/student relationships based on mutual respect.
Campbell High School Standard Community Rules
In general, all students should:
- Respect the rights of others to work and to learn undisturbed.
- Be polite and pleasant in relationships with teachers and other students.
- Follow the reasonable requests of teachers pleasantly and promptly.
Specifically, students should observe these common sense rules:
- Students should be present and on time.
- Students should come to class with relevant learning materials.
- Students should be prepared to participate in class and to complete homework/projects.
- When either a student of teacher talks, everyone should listen.
- All members of our community should promote and preserve the self esteem and dignity of others. There should be no ‘put-downs’.
- Students' language should be socially acceptable, appropriate and not offensive or obscene and should assist positive learning.
- Students' behaviour should ensure that the classroom is free of physical intimidation.
- Students should maintain classrooms as safe environments where no food or drink is consumed.
- Students should respect the property of others and show care and consideration in using school resources.
- Students should adhere to the school dress code.
For detailed information on our Welfare and Management Policies, please contact the Executive Teacher Welfare.