ONLINE PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEW INSTRUCTIONS
Term 3 2022 Parent Teacher Interviews will be a blend of face-to-face and online meetings.
Online meetings timeslots can be booked for Monday 19 September and Wednesday 21 September between 8.00–9.00am and 3.00–5.30pm. Face-to-face interviews will be held onsite at Campbell High School and can be booked for Tuesday 20 September from 3.30–5.30pm.
Please see our booking instructions for how to book your Parent Teacher Interview.
Please see below instructions on how to join an online parent teacher interview:
1) Log in to your PTO account using the recently emailed credentials. You will see a list of appointments with teachers.
2) Click on the link to join.
3) You will be taken to a webpage with options on how to join the Teams Meeting.
- You can download the app for Windows or Mac.
- You can use your web browser.
- You can use the Teams app if you already have it downloaded.
4) When you are ready to join you will be asked to type in your name and check your camera & microphone settings. Please use the name used in PTO so teachers can cross check times.
You can toggle the cam & microphone on & off. Having these switched off while you are in the lobby will help reduce bandwidth use.
5) After you click Join now you will be placed in the lobby. At the start of your appointment the teacher will admit you into the Meeting.
Appointments are 5 minutes long and around the 3-minute mark the teacher will let you know that the appointment is nearing the finish. They will have the next parent waiting.
You can also download a PDF of these instructions here.