The Library is open before school from 8.30am and at both breaks, closing 5 minutes before start of class. Our Library aims to be a hub for learning and social interaction.
We are a classroom, a gathering place for larger activities and talks, and a quiet space for small group interaction.
The following resources can be accessed through our Library:
- Games and puzzles for social games at breaks
- Charging docks for Chromebooks
- Large screens and keyboards to assist in personal study
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- A ‘Wish List’ for new books and resources
- Entry forms and information for the Chief Minister’s Reading Challenge
The Library also promotes and supports school events such as Book Week, NAIDOC Week and Science Week. We also encourage you to check out our display and collection of works by Indigenous Australian authors.