We are changing how we sell our uniforms! Previously, parents have purchased uniform items from the school Front Office. We have been working with Working Gear Fyshwick to take our uniforms to a shop front. Working Gear on Kembla Street Fyshwick is now stocking our brand with online purchase options, delivery to your home, school or face-to-face sales along with new payment options like Afterpay. Click here to access the online store.
School Uniform Policy
Campbell High School is very proud of it's students. One way we celebrate this is through our School Board Uniform Policy, which enables students to identify as part of our school community.
The principal and staff encourage students to dress in uniform, neatly and appropriately. Support from parents and carers in this area is essential to the success of our uniform policy – please encourage appropriate dress, cleanliness, good grooming and pride in appearance, whilst still allowing for flexibility and individuality.
Students who do not meet the dress code may not be allowed to attend excursions and are not permitted on the oval at recess or lunch time. This is in the interest of safety—teachers need to be able to identify students quickly.
Students are required to change for PE into shorts, track pants or an exercise skirt, appropriate footwear and the light blue PE t-shirt.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please contact the Front Office to discuss options.
- Campbell High School polo-shirts
- Campbell High School light blue PE t-shirt
- Campbell High School hoodie
- Campbell High School lightweight jacket
- Campbell High School tartan skirt
- Campbell High School tracksuit pants
- Navy shorts
- Plain navy blue shorts, trousers, tracksuit pants
- Blue jeans PE clothing
- Appropriate enclosed footwear to meet the safety requirements of all practical areas
- School Bucket Hat - It is compulsory for year 7 & 8 students to wear hats during PE and all students are encouraged to wear sun protection when on the playground
- School scarf
Second Hand Uniforms
You can purchase second hand uniforms from the Front Office between 8.30am–3.30pm. Items are priced at $5 each—sizes, colours and types of uniforms are subject to availability.
All items are washed and checked for quality before sale.