School Uniform Policy
Campbell High School is very proud of its students. One way we celebrate this is through our School Board Uniform Policy, which enables students to identify as part of our school community. It is based on our school colours – navy and white. Navy and white polo shirts and long sleeve navy hoodies and jackets with the school logo are available through the uniform shop, located in the Front Office. The band, TSP, CLLASS and CLASSIC programs have specific uniforms which are ordered as required.
The principal and staff encourage students to dress in uniform, neatly and appropriately. Support from parents and carers in this area is essential to the success of our uniform policy – please encourage appropriate dress, cleanliness, good grooming and pride in appearance, whilst still allowing for flexibility and individuality.
Students who do not meeting the dress code may not be allowed to attend excursions and are not permitted on the oval at recess or lunch time. This is in the interest of safety—teachers need to be able to identify students quickly, especially in the case of intruders entering our school grounds.
Please note: students are required to change for PE into shorts, track pants or an exercise skirt, appropriate footwear and the light blue PE t-shirt.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please contact the Front Office to discuss options.
The uniform shop is located at the Front Office (Finance window).
Open for parents Monday to Friday 8.30am–3.30pm. Open for students Monday to Friday during break times.
- Campbell High School polo-shirts ($25.00)
- Campbell High School light blue PE t-shirt ($20.00)
- Campbell High School hoodie ($30.00)
- Campbell High School lightweight jacket ($35.00)
- Campbell High School tartan skirt ($48.00)
- Campbell High School tracksuit pants ($29.00)
- Navy shorts ($16.00)
- Plain navy blue shorts, trousers, tracksuit pants
- Blue jeans PE clothing
- Appropriate enclosed footwear to meet the safety requirements of all practical areas
- School Bucket Hat ($15.00)
- School scarf ($15.00)
- It is compulsory for year 7 & 8 students to wear hats during PE
- All students are encouraged to wear sun protection when on the playground
Second Hand Uniforms
Priced at $5 each—sizes, colours and types of uniforms are subject to availability.
All items are washed and checked for quality before sale.
Purchased at Student Services (8.30am–3.30pm).